Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hearts, Stars, Horseshoes, Clovers and Blue Moons!

We had a fabulous St. Paddy's Day. This included good food, friends, and a new garbage disposal. As you can see, we had one of my favorites...breakfast for dinner. Rainbow pancakes and green eggs. One of my guests suggested that the eggs could have been the gold at they end of the rainbow. True, but how often do you get to eat green eggs? It was deeelish.

I also made party favors for my guests. FYI, spray paint doesn't stick to Terra Cotta very well. I wrapped the licorice in plastic wrap and added some gold. Cute eh?
I really should have gotten some pics of our friends with their lovely treats. Ooops.

On the side note, our garbage disposal's motor was burned out. They also found a rusty pipe and that the sink wasn't attached. Nice. Gotta love a rental. Really lovin' that we didn't pay for it.

Haddy Paddy everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I do green breakfast, but I am totally going to steal that treat for my kiddos next year. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so festive. These are very creative ideas. I'll have to try them out when Dominic is a little older.

    ReplyDelete