Monday, September 7, 2009

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up with String

This weekend was filled with many of my favorite things both old and new. Here are just a few:


Watching Hunter run with all limbs flailing to his Daddy down the aisle of Target.

Free honey butter and cinnamon scones from Sconecutters and soft drinks from Sonic, because the Bees are just that good.

Hearing from a special friend.

Hunter waking me up by kissing my foot hanging off the edge of the bed.

Scott surprising me by coming home early from work because he is so amazing.

When putting Hunter down, I always say 'Mommy loves you with all my heart.' This time I was stopped on my way to the door by him saying, 'Mommy, all Bubba heart.'

Bubba being concerned that he wiped snot on my shirt and taking great care to clean it off.

Watching Hunter learn to walk "sneaky" like.

Two run homers in the bottom of the ninth with two outs and two strikes.

Falling asleep on Scott's shoulder.

When Scott was putting Hunter in the car, he tells Daddy, 'Handsome Daddy'.

Hunter realizing he can turn his whole body into a tunnel.

When underdogs come through.

The Bubba being so brave to throw Harley his toy and being so proud of himself, but the dog being completely unimpressed.

Having Hunter straddle me while trying to type this and completely blocking the screen and making me almost lose my honey butter and cinnamon scone.

The booboo on Hunter's knee needing to be kissed 237 times by 49 different people.

Having raisins constantly stuck to the bottom of my feet. (I'll take that any day over other deposits.)

Remembering how quickly you can run through Walmart without an almost three year old.

Staying up way too late with a bowl of popcorn and my Scotters.


I guess that will do for now, we may have future additions.

No comments:

Post a Comment