Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Love the Way

Hunter, I love the way...

Your eyebrows glue to your hairline in excitement.
You know the details of every dragon.
You coo an entire conversation with Coopster.
You sing when you think no one is listening.
You bring me tissues when I'm sad.
Your feet sound when they hit the hardwood first thing in the morning.
You love to help me cook.
You wear your Batman cape backwards.
You kiss with your lips turned inside out.
You wear your Daddy's hats.
Your cheeks turn red for no reason.
You put your nose on mine when we sing your bedtime song.
You sneaky walk.
You are best friends with everyone you see.
You speak Klingon.

Coop, I love the way...

You meow when you cry.
You wrinkle your forehead in an attempt to hold up your head.
Your toes curl around my upper lip.
You never bend your knees.
You love your soft soft and can rub it on your face.
You talk in your sleep.
You warn me with your cough cry.
You hide in my neck.
You grunt when you want your bink.
You raise your eyebrow when I act like a goon.
Your red hair sticks out like a dandelion.
You're so happy in just a diaper.
You already know when I leave a room.
You hold my hair like handles.
You've bonded with your brother.
You save your best smiles for your morning meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment