Friday, January 14, 2011

Blessing Day

We blessed our new little one, Cooper, on Sunday. It was lots of fun and we appreciate that so many were able to work it into their schedules. Here are some pics of our little family. As you can see, it's not easy to get a good one of all of us together, so between 2 or 3, hopefully you can get an idea of what we all look like.


And a few of the star of the show. He was not having it by this point and just wanted a nap.

You can see the adorable outfit that my mother-in-law made from scratch, yes I said scratch. It was very warm and very handsome.



This shows he's in strong need of a snooze. Yawning pictures are some of my favorite, hopefully it doesn't frighten you.


His poor little infected eye, he had a little cold but is doing much better. Although it does make him look more like my baby pics.

It's amazing how our family has grown exponentially busy with this little guy. I have many more pics to share of him. Hopefully I can finesse blogspot to allow me to upload the montage of his birth day. Blogger and I aren't really friends.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, he looks so cute in his little blue sweater! I'm sorry we couldn't make it. Looks like it was a very good day. See you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pictures. What a beautiful family you are!

    ReplyDelete