Sunday, May 22, 2011

Jesus, is that You?

Directly following the Sacrament prayer, Hunter leans to me and asks,
"Mommy, was that Jesus?"
I was confused..."Was what Jesus?"
"Saying the prayer, Mommy."

It's always difficult to not laugh when a child is so innocent. It's even more difficult to not laugh when it's a prohibited situation. I did giggle a little as I explained how the boys crouch behind the Sacrament table and speak into a microphone. I guess it does make sense that one would think they heard Jesus when no one is in sight and you hear a booming voice.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you read and comment. It means a lot. And oh, how sweet your little boy must be! I love your stories of him and was so glad that today, I had a moment to click over to your blog...

    ReplyDelete