Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chef Hunter

Hunter has a passion for terrorizing, um I mean helping me in the kitchen. So I thought I would give him a project that he would love and maybe nourish his interest. As you can see he is doing much better with his glasses these days, thanks for all your love and concern.
Of course we have to dress for the occasion.
I learned that cutting through pie dough isn't as easy as I thought it would be.




We went for apple and cherry fillings. A dispute of which is better will forever rage in our home.After Dad helped Hunter paint the egg wash with his finger, he thought he should help Daddy do it, too.He also tells me that when he grows bigger that he will be the Daddy and Scott will be the Bubba. I guess this is him trying to be in charge.
They came out mighty tasty and Hunter was very please with himself. I recommend if you attempt to make these, roll the dough as thin as you possibly can. Then your dough and filling ratio is much better. Happy Valentines!

1 comment:

  1. He looks like he had so much fun! And the results look delicious.

    ReplyDelete